Titleist Golf Ball Specialist
St Ives, Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom
Sales, Account Management, Business Development
Applications for this role are open to candidates in the United Kingdom only.
Acushnet Europe Ltd is the home of Titleist, the #1 ball in golf, and FootJoy, the #1 shoe in golf. We have a long-standing reputation in the industry for quality and have always delivered the highest standards of golf products
Titleist currently has a vacancy working for the #1 Ball in Golf.
As a Golf Ball Fitting Specialist, you will have great communication and organisational skills, be confident and outgoing with the ability to develop and sustain key relationships. This position is offered on a permanent basis and will cover the North, East and Southeast of England.
You will represent the brand at various trade and consumer events, providing education and best in class ball fitting experience for the dedicated golfer. You will also support the Area Sales Managers with merchandising and sales opportunities and ensure that all product launches and executions are to the highest standards.
Reporting directly to the Titleist Golf Ball Category Manager, you will be responsible for a variety of tasks including, but not restricted to:
• Organise and administer the successful execution of Titleist Golf Ball Fitting events throughout the specified territory – for both On Course and Key National Accounts to ensure that the trade and consumer understand the benefits of playing #1 Ball in Golf.
• Work in partnership with local Area Sales Managers, when required, to educate trade partners (golf professionals and key off course accounts) during new product launches to ensure they have the knowledge and skills to successfully tell the story of the #1 Ball in Golf.
• Deliver quality product presentations to groups of trade and/or consumers, in both formal and informal settings, educating golfers and Trade Partners about #1 Ball in Golf.
• Represent the Titleist brand and #1 Ball in Golf at various Titleist brand events, trade, and consumer shows throughout the year and at different locations around the UK region.
• Prepare and submit regular reports to Management, providing event overview and performance against key objectives.
• Capture golfers' profiles and key events (i.e. email address, preferred golf shop, etc.) and communicate passionately the benefits of joining Team Titleist to all consumers.
• Represent the Titleist brand name in a professional manner at all times with both trade and consumer alike.
• Manage Titleist golf ball inventory, samples, van supplies and collateral in an appropriate and conscientious way.
To succeed in this exciting position, you must be a keen golfer, with custom fitting experience. A PGA qualification is desirable, and you will have a strong educational focus in Maths and English. You will need to work flexibly and will be able to work over weekends. With extensive travel a requirement of the role, you will also be expected to set up tents, Trackman and move golf equipment, all of which require light to heavy lifting.
A full driving licence is a prerequisite of the role, as is a sound knowledge of golf equipment technology. Since job holders will work largely unsupervised, we will require candidates who can demonstrate a mature and responsible attitude to their work, and the ability to effectively prioritise a heavy workload. The ability to use Microsoft Programmes (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) is essential. Experience of operating a launch monitor is preferable and previous customer service or retail experience would also be an advantage.
People also viewed