Senior Teaching Professional
Palm Springs Golf Academy
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Posted: March 13, 2021
Golf Coaching, Junior Golf, Golf Fitness
Palm Springs Golf Academy is an integral part of the Sand River Golf Club that has been operations since 2012. The Sand River Golf club is located in the heart of the city of Shenzhen and is only 10 minutes from the Hong Kong border. Sand River Golf Club consists of a 27 hole golf course and driving range, 88 public bays and two floor VIP rooms. The Academy has 6 private teaching rooms with 4 Trackmen and three simulators. Palm Springs Golf Academy conducts around 2000 hours of instruction hours monthly. In an effort to further improve the quality and services. we are looking to hire a Senior Teaching Professional to provide a high level of coaching to elite juniors and aspiring tour professionals.
• To provide a high-level of coaching coaching to individuals and groups that is of a consistently high standard and meets or exceeds customer needs and expectations.
• To always take a proactive role in the relationship with the management to attract new students and retain the existing ones.
• To assist to organise, promote and deliver golf events that generate new participants, new students or which grow the amount of golf played by established golfers.
• To develop the Golf Academy’s reputation of consistently delivering high quality coaching.
• PGA Class AA Member and Qualified Level 3 and 4 coach
• Minimum of Five (5) years’ experience in golf coaching
• Strong coaching background, from elite juniors to professional level.
• Excellent understanding of coaching technology
• A passion for developing junior golf
• Experience of using video analysis packages and other technology driven coaching tools (or ability to learn quickly).
Candidates currently based in China will take preference over International applications.
Expected Lesson Income:US $ 7,500.00 - $ 15,000.00