Parsons Xtreme Golf (PXG)
London, England, United Kingdom
Posted: June 30, 2021
Applications for this role are open to candidates in the United Kingdom only.
Parsons Xtreme Golf (PXG) was founded by American entrepreneur and philanthropist Bob Parsons with the sole intent to design and develop the world’s finest golf clubs – and we believe we have done just that! With no cost or time constraints, PXG is committed to the long process of researching various alloys, exploring new technologies, and identifying the unique properties that make PXG clubs perform unlike anything else. With no set product release cycles, the company takes its time and pours every ounce of innovation into each new club design. PXG offers a full lineup of right and left-handed golf clubs, including drivers, fairway woods, hybrids, irons, wedges, and putters, as well as a complete line of high-performance, fashion-forward apparel.
• Completes all aspects of the accounting cycle including accounts receivable, accounts payable, credit/collections, fixed assets, treasury, month-end and year-end close, and financial reporting on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
• Prepares journal entries and reconciliations (balance sheet, banks, credit cards)
• Processes sales orders, invoicing of customers, and posting customer payments, and vendor accounts payable
• Monitors changes in the sales environment to ensure the timely and accurate submission of monthly/quarterly/annual tax filings
• Develops and compiles weekly, monthly, and ad-hoc reports
• Assists with audit research requests
• Communicates with customers, vendors, and employees by phone and email
• Completes special projects and other duties as assigned
Experience and Education:
• Education in Accounting or equivalent work experience
• 5+ years of general accounting experience; stand-alone experience preferred
• Experience in a manufacturing, inventory control, and/or retail environment highly desirable
• Experience handling sales tax and international VAT, in the UK and Europe highly desirable
• Company ‘start-up’ experience, along with working for an international company, highly desirable
• Experience with automated accounting systems such as Acumatica highly desirable
• Passion for actively engaging with others in a respectful manner, and fostering an inclusive approach
• Ability to exercise independent judgment with a fair and diplomatic approach, and maintain confidentiality as required
• Demonstrated initiative, personal resilience, and ability to see past obstacles to achieve goals
• Strong organization and attention to details skills, and comfortable in changing direction and/or re-prioritization of duties as needed
• Creative approach to problem-solving, being anticipatory, and having the ability to think at the moment
• Ability to work as part of a highly collaborative team, and equally effective as an independent contributor
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
• Until COVID restrictions are lifted, the position will be Work-from-Home
• Upon re-opening, the position will be located in our UK office and adherence to ongoing COVID-19 • workplace practices may be required
PXG is a drug-free, smoke-free, and fragrance-free work environment.
PXG believes in a diverse environment and is committed to equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to a person's race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (and gender identity or gender nonconformity), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, genetic information or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws. PXG will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities, in accordance with applicable laws.