Temple Golf Club
Maidenhead, Berkshire, United Kingdom
Posted: April 15, 2021
Golf Course Maintenance, Greenkeeping
Applications for this position are open to candidates in the UK & Ireland only.
Temple Golf Club, founded in 1909, is a private member 18 – hole, chalk downland golf course. Due to increasing demands from a full membership, the club is expanding its current team and is therefore looking for a talented and committed individual to join the Greenkeeping team.
The successful applicant will report to the Deputy Head Greenkeeper and Golf Course Manager, working within the existing team to continue to present the course to the highest possible standard.
• NVQ Level 3 or equivalent Greenkeeping Qualification
• Strong communication skills.
• Dedication to course advancement.
• Strong problem-solving skills.
• Good time keeping and flexible attitude.
• Exceptional attention to detail.
• A knowledge and understanding of the game of golf.
• Full Golf Club Membership
• BIGGA Membership
• CPD Package
Remuneration: £23,000 p/a
Closing date for applications: May 7, 2021