PGA Teaching Professional
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Golf Coaching, Junior Golf Coaching
Golf Saudi recently unveiled what is arguably the most ambitious and pioneering strategy in the game’s recent development history. The strategy will provide a form of golf at every price point, to accommodate every level of competence and interest; from complete beginners to seasoned pro’s, something which is unique to the region.
Due to the rapidly expanding Golf Saudi project portfolio, both Female and Male PGA Qualified Teaching Professionals are required to fulfil a number of opportunities within the organisation. Applicants will be joining an expanding dynamic team in an exciting and rapidly developing emerging golf market.
Key Responsibilities :
• Delivery of individual golf coaching, golf education training and the Golf Saudi development programs.
• Assist in the delivery of any mass participation initiatives at the facility.
• Responsible for the management of the lesson schedule.
• Work with the Director of Instruction to ensure all goals are achieved.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience :
• Full PGA qualification from a worldwide recognised education body such as the PGA of GB & I, PGA of America or similar.
• University/Higher level diploma.
• 3 years’ experience delivering coaching programs at a Golf Club/Golf Academy facility.
• Possess an excellent knowledge of golf coaching best practices.
• Previous experience working with and developing junior golfers.
• Regional experience an advantage.
• A willingness to continue education and personal development.
• Arabic speaking skills preferred but not essential.
People also viewed