Marketing and Content Executive
Vattanac Golf Resort
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Posted: April 12, 2021
Marketing, Media, Public Relations
Applications for this position are open to candidates in Cambodia only.
• Utilises all social media platforms including, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin and review site TripAdvisor to generate awareness for the facility including exploring and creating different public relations opportunities for the facility- Social Media Management
• Logging and delivering on Marketing Requests, from all departments with the club including Membership, Golf Rounds, F&B, Academy, Country Club and all other facility requests.
• Operates key Cameras and Media equipment to showcase the facility. Maintain, and set-up all photography, video, audio and lighting equipment;
• Craft stories that are consistent with photography, mission, and communication goals;
• Pack, and transport video camera, tripods, lighting, microphones, and other associated equipment to all sites and other necessary locations;
• Conduct a handheld photo or video recording of the street and other exterior scenes;
• Manage media by importing and backing up all media files;
• Export, compress, and upload videos and photographs to unlisted and public internet sites
• Use of relevant Software to edit and facilitate departmental requirement pertaining to creative, Fliers, Posters, Photo-shoots, Social Media and other Collateral
• Maintains Event and Sales & Marketing Noticeboards to share information in a transparent manner, in addition to the maintenance of a Social Media Calendar
• Follows Department allocation calendar to assist with coverage and content
• Creates reports and analysis as to Social Media ad ROI and to assess the improvement of any particular campaign pertaining to Social Media Sites
• Responsible for Database Management, and develops an understanding to operate the EDM software
• Website Content Management, updates and change request logging- execution thereof
• Marketing Partner management
• Maintains adequate inventory of Marketing Collateral/Fliers/Business Cards
• Ensures Display Shelves around facility are replenished with latest collateral and magazines.
• Represents the facility on appropriate site visits including golf outings, team building, video shoots, photo shoots etc
• Communicates any changes or new policies and procedures to the department.
• Conducts staff meetings with subordinates.
• Maintains flexibility to take on new and different tasks as directed by the Department Manager.
• Incorporates safe work practices in job performance.
• Attends staff meetings.
Closing date for applications: Apr 30, 2021