Vattanac Golf Resort
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Posted: April 12, 2021
Applications for this position are open to candidates in Cambodia only.
• Leads the development and execution of strategic marketing plans that effectively communicate overall facility goals, including key objectives, target segments, strategies, marketing & public relations and VGR programs on an ongoing basis.
• Responsible for yearly marketing budget and allocation of marketing spend across traditional and online media each quarter.
• Develops strategic marketing campaigns from concept to implementation.
• Leads the internal creative process in its entirety.
• Manage advertising opportunities to build localized awareness of the facility.
• Creation, day-to-day management and continuous growth of social media channel / social media channel performance.
• Content creation for populating online channels including but not limited to social media channels and owned website.
• Responsible for managing the utilization of Troon resource and also the Vattanac Group resource as part of an effective marketing strategy.
• Manages the day-to-day marketing efforts of the facility and works closely with all department heads.
• Reporting on marketing campaigns and ROI.
• Continually researches and analyzes local market conditions and competitor activity.
• Deep understanding of product and brand.
• Upholds exceptional brand standards on every single touchpoint.
• Must have ability to create highly frequent video content.
• Ability to lead and manage a small team.
• The role will overlap on occasion with partnerships and sponsorships.
• Must posses a very open mind: this business and therefore this JD will evolve in tandem.
• Must possess innovation, creativity and energy.
Closing date for applications: Apr 30, 2021