Temple Golf Club
Maidenhead, Berkshire, United Kingdom
Posted: April 8, 2021
The Irrigation Technician, under the supervision of the Golf Course Manager and/or Deputy Head Greenkeeper, is responsible for the maintenance of the golf course irrigation system, and reporting any issues in turf quality to the Golf Course Manager.
• Operation of irrigation heads and / or hand water in areas requiring additional water.
• Repairs to the irrigation system,
• Yearly system audit.
• Adjusting and levelling irrigations heads where necessary.
• Maintaining irrigation parts inventory.
• Daily course maintenance duties during morning course preparation.
• NVQ Level 2 or relevant greenkeeping experience.
• Experience of working with irrigation systems.
• Working knowledge of basic electricity and hydraulics related to an irrigation system.
• Strong communication skills.
• Dedication to course advancement.
• Strong problem-solving skills.
• Good time keeping and flexible attitude.
• Exceptional attention to detail.
• Full Golf Club Membership
• Greenkeeping Association Membership
• CPD Package
A remuneration package commensurate with the role and experience will be offered to the successful candidate.
Closing Date – May 7, 2021