Breadsall Priory Marriott Hotel
Morley, Derbyshire, United Kingdom
Posted: March 26, 2021
Agronomy / Turf Care, Golf Course Maintenance, Greenkeeping
• Previous experience working within a similar environment
Skills and Knowledge
• Strong Communication skills (verbal, listening, writing)
• Pro-active and reliable
• Able to work alone and within a team
• Broad based background in green keeping and grounds maintenance
• Ability to work within and alongside course maintenance department.
• Ability to promote hotel courses and grounds
Education or Certification
• Good level of English essential
• Will to undertake all training as deemed necessary by management.
The following are specific responsibilities and contributions critical to the successful performance of the position:
• To maintain all courses and grounds areas as a feature for visitors.
• To promote and publicize the hotel's courses and grounds, as an important selling feature of the property.
• To carry out other duties as may be required to ensure the Hotel Operation is properly maintained to provide total guest satisfaction.
• To keep all areas swept clean and free from litter.
• To carry out damage projects of Golf Courses
• Performs other related tasks as assigned by management.
• Complies with Marriott International Hotels Limited Regional Office policies and procedures.
• Working hours as required to do your job but normally not less than 39 hours per week.
• To comply with all aspects of H&S at all times
• Good communication skills
• Flexible - shift pattern
• Strong sense of urgency