Golf and Leisure Membership Advisor
Breadsall Priory Marriott Hotel
Morley, Derbyshire, United Kingdom
Posted: April 21, 2021
Membership, Leisure. Events, Customer Service, Hospitality
Applications for this position are open to candidates in the UK & Ireland only.
A great opportunity to join our Golf and Leisure team as membership adviser reporting to the Director of Golf and Leisure Club Manager.
The impact you’ll make :
First impressions are everything. And you’ll set the tone for our Golf and Leisure Club Membership journey you will be welcoming them, conducting show arounds and answers any of their questions prior to joining us. Participating in membership campaigns and events you will help to make their membership that bit more special.
What you’ll do:
• Answer membership enquiries by phone or in person
• Work with the Director of Golf and Leisure Club Manager to drive membership
• Answer, respond to and process all membership enquiries
• Conduct show arounds of Golf and Leisure facilities
• Process membership payments when required
• Assist the Golf and Leisure Operational team when required
What we’re looking for:
• A warm, people-oriented demeanour
• A team-first attitude
• Positive outlook and outgoing personality
• Flexibility, problem-solving skills and multi-tasking ability
• Organised and structured approach
You’re welcomed here:
Our highest priority is making you feel as welcome as our guests. We want you to know you’re important to us and that you’ll make an impact in your role, and for that, you’ll be appreciated and valued.
Breadsall Priory Marriott Hotel & Country Club offers its associates a competitive salary, gym membership, staff meals, car parking and generous global hotel discounts for you, your friends and family.
This four-star hotel has a focus on culinary excellence and provides staff with extensive, ongoing training and development. Marriott International is the worlds’ largest hotel company and ideally placed in Morley, just north of Derby, Breadsall Priory holds the distinction of being the oldest Marriott location in the world; our elegant Priory rooms date back to 1260.
At Breadsall Priory Marriott Hotel no two days are the same, with an exciting blend of guests and events. Our hotel is a great place to develop your skills, supporting weddings, prolific golf events, sports teams, extensive leisure facilities and contemporary British dining at our hotel's on-site Cast Iron Restaurant.
Closing date for applications: May 17, 2021