Golf Operations / Teaching Supervisor
Al Ain Equestrian, Shooting & Golf Club
Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
Posted: March 13, 2021
Golf Operations, Golf Coaching, Hospitality, Customer Service
An opportunity has arisen at the Al Ain Equestrian, Shooting & Golf Club in the position of Golf Operations Supervisor, for a driven, reliable and customer focused, Golf Professional
Working within the current team, the role will see the successful candidate involved in delivering the required experience to members and guests throughout the golf operation, including the Championship and Academy Course, as well as at the Golf Academy.
There will also be the opportunity to promote and deliver their own teaching programs at our busy Golf Academy.
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to)
- To work alongside and assist the existing team overseeing the daily golf operations duties.
- To work alongside and assist the existing team with golf tournaments and corporate days.
- To actively structure and promote teaching programs to individuals, groups including junior packages.
- To deliver custom fitting sessions to members and guests
The ideal candidates must be able to demonstrate:
- A PGA qualification from a reconized organisation.
- To be a driven, reliable and customer focused individual.
- The ability to fit in and work within our existing golf operations team.
- The experience in previous golf operation role.
- The ability to develop, and deliver a wide range of teaching programs.