Golf Course Superintendent
Posted: April 7, 2021
Agronomy / Turf Care, Golf Course Maintenance
One of the leading Golf Club’s in Thailand are looking to hire an experienced Golf Course Superintendent who possess demonstrated working experience in Thailand (Ideally with proficient Thai language skills) or South East Asia.
The successful candidate MUST have recent working experience in Thailand or South East Asia. will be enthusiastic, motivated and well experienced in turf agronomy.
Primary duties include but are not limited to:
• Oversees the maintenance and turf quality of all areas of the golf course and landscape, and recommends changes/improvements to the golf course for the club management to consider.
• Supervises the application of chemical, pesticide and fertiliser applications as required including the recording of such applications.
• Develops annual operating budgets for maintenance and improvement projects.
• Excellent time management skills. Maintenance practices are to be scheduled around
guest play to maximise efficiency.
• Provides operational and safety training for employees to ensure that staff are operating
within health and safety guidelines and relevant legislation.
• Responsible for keeping accurate records on weather data, maintenance procedures,
personnel training, course performance, machinery and equipment.
The successful applicant will be an excellent communicator (Ideally with working Thai language skills), will be able to lead a team and will possess a strong attention to detail. You must be able to manage the course staff’s time efficiency, ensuring all works are completed on time.
The club has several projects currently underway, previous construction and turf management experience in Thailand will be looked upon favourably.
To register your interest in this position, please provide a detailed application stating your qualifications, work and project successes and details of your relevant working experiences in Thailand or South East Asia.
For this position the employer will only accept applications from candidates with recent previous working experience in Thailand or South East Asia.