Customer Experience Associate
Takomo Golf Company
Customer Service, Sales, Account Management
Takomo Golf Company is a Direct-to-Consumer Golf equipment manufacturer. Takomo makes premium golf gear and sells them directly from the manufacturing line to the customer over the internet. We design our products to last time and avoid fast product cycles.
We are seeking a Customer Experience Associate to assist our customers with product and golf fitting-related inquiries. This individual collaborates cross-functionally to achieve high customer satisfaction from order placement to order fulfillment. This includes key account management, order status, returns, e-commerce live chat, and customer engagement.
Your main responsibilities would be:
• Answering customer support emails
• Helping with golf fitting related questions and helping with club and shaft selection
• Collaborate across functional teams such as sales, shipping, engineering, etc., to support customer requirements.
• Data entry and management of order information, customer complaints, and returns.
• Ensure order compliance with company policy and external and/or legal requirements.
• Proactive communication and management of customer accounts
• Primary liaison for customer communication of company and/or product changes.
• Engage in continuous improvement mindset, especially in new initiatives, such as e-commerce, live chat, increased customer satisfaction, supporting continued business growth.
• Bachelor’s degree
• 2+ years experience as a Customer Support Specialist in e-commerce, logistics, Direct-to-consumer role, and/or in digitally native brands
• Experience using Zendesk or other help desk software and remote support tools
• Basic knowledge of golf, golf equipment, and golf fittings is required
People also viewed